My favourite day

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

While Gavin was in Tasmania we only had a couple of nice days in the whole 3 weeks he was here! On one of them we decided to go to Tamar Island Wetlands. Neither of us had ever been there and thought it would be a nice day out.








My tour guide looks a little confused ;) 


And he also secretly loves to model ;)

It was such a pretty walk, despite it being totally shallow and dry! I'm sure it's even more beautiful in summer.

We had such a lovely time walking along the board walk, chatting to each other. Poor Gavin had to quickly get used to me stopping every 2 minutes to take a photo ;)





I love this shot below - we are too busy laughing at ourselves to pose for a pic :)

I loved being able to lay down on the board walk and take these photos with Gavin :)







Close your eyes if you don't like kissing photos! ;) 











 I also loved our great conversation, and laughs :) 


And may have also loved our hand holding ;)








Combine that with the sunshine, and you have my favourite day :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Nettie's Blog said...

keedp that kissing up and we will be going to a wedding soon...i love weddings!!!! XXXX a very cute couple

The Kings said...

haha! Love Nettie's comment! :) It's a great place for a nice walk and lots of cool things to take pics of. Cute pics :)

Chelsea Parsons said...

awww young love. and nettie's comment!!!!!

Bekah said...

Maaakkkkkkkkkk!!
Too many feels!
:) cuteness overload! Geesh!
But secretly loving it :)
I'm glad you're happy with! Yay Gavin!
Xxx

Anonymous said...

Really smiling a lot...
xxx

Camilla Mitchell said...

Naaawwww xxx

Kayla Christie said...

cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...